Are you self employed and paying ACC levies?

We know that being self employed can raise questions about ACC levies and insurance cover. What do I need to be covered for? What’s the preferred option? How much is enough?

Did you know that ACC levies will only cover you in the event of an accident? So what else do you have in place to protect you, your business and your family in the event of sickness or major illness?

Did you know by taking out a mixture of ACC and private cover, you could still pay the same amount you are currently paying just for ACC - and get better coverage for both accident and sickness?

We've recently been working with a number of self employed clients to ensure they have the right cover in place to meet their needs and we can help you too.

We'll help you understand what cover you should have in place and how you can individually tailor your ACC and private cover so that you’ll be paid a weekly benefit, whatever the reason is that you are unable to earn a living.

For more information or a free insurance review, give us a call on 0508 THE MARSHALL (0580 843 627)


This product has been added to your cart